Freight solutions that are cost effective, reliable, and efficient.
The transportation options we provide can fulfill any freight requirements you may have. Our expansive network is cost effective, reliable, and efficient. Which then creates cost savings that we can pass directly onto you. We don't stop there, on top of our great freight services, we have the best customer service team in the business. Available 24/7, we are here when you need us most.
Full Truck Load
Full Truck Load or ‘FTL’ as it is commonly called, is the movement of large amounts of similar cargo, generally the amount necessary to fill an entire semi-trailer or intermodal container. We have partnerships with numerous carriers nationwide, that covers every square inch of the United States. We use our carriers to ship goods from and to anywhere in the country. We consider our countless FTL carrier partnerships one of our greatest assets, because it drives down the price and enables us to pass down additional cost savings to our customers.
Our FTL Benefits include
- Strong carrier relationships
- NO contractual obligations to carriers
- Lowest price possible
- Frequent location and ETA updates
- Extensive nationwide reach
- On time delivery and pickups
- Easy booking and dispatching
Drayage or “Dray” for short, is the movement of a shipping container, either empty or full, from an ocean or in-land port to a loading facility, for either import or export. We have relationships with carriers at every ocean port and at many of the in-land ports. Our catalog of drayage carriers is ever expanding as we seek to obtain the best possible services.
Benefits of using Advanced Logistics, LLC for your container drayage movements
- Consistent and competitive with our rates
- Dedicated to you and your needs
- Outstanding and personalized customer service
- Guaranteed satisfaction
- Prompt delivery times
- Transparent and upfront about additional fees
- 24/7 monitoring for container availability & release
Our carriers are equipped to dray many different types of cargo
Partial Truck Load
Less Than Truck Load or LTL Is the movement of smaller amounts of different types of goods. This can range from one pallet to anything less than what would be considered a Full Truck Load. This is a more economical option, for customers who only need to ship out a few pallets. Our team of experts handles your LTL bookings from beginning to end and makes it as seamless as possible. We enable getting quotes and booking your loads simple, easy, quick and efficient, as we closely coordinate with the shipper and receiver.
Our LTL Benefits include
- Extensive nationwide reach
- Dedicated customer service for ETD & ETA updates
- Quick and easy bookings
- Best possible rates
- Volume discounts available
- Can ship any type of cargo
- Ship or receive at remote locations
- Expedited service available
- Time or day guaranteed deliveries available
- Dry, Frozen/Refrigerated, Hazmat, Special Cargo options
Contact Us Now
To learn more or get a free quote, contact us today!